Sunday, April 15, 2012

Storybook Circus

I heard that Storybook Circus was open so I had to go to Magic Kingdom to see it. I went over one morning and made sure that I arrived at opening so I could head straight to Storybook Circus and hopefully avoid the crowds. Thankfully my strategy worked and I was able to ride Dumbo once and Barnstormer twice. In the morning, Barnstormer had no wait but Dumbo's queue filled up quickly. I've also been back a couple more times. I really like everything so far and I can't wait for the rest of Fantasyland to open.

A sign welcomes you to Storybook Circus.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Red walls line the entrance.
Photobucket

They are now covered with posters.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Stroller Parking
Photobucket

A tent that sits between the two Dumbos.
Photobucket

A ticket booth in the Dumbo queue.
Photobucket

Sign
Photobucket

Some pictures of Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Construction of the second Dumbo.
Photobucket

Barnstormer sits right next to Dumbo. They fenced it in and there are posters that around the fence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The new Barnstormer sign.
Photobucket

Barnstormer as seen from the train.
Photobucket

Barnstormer Queue
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riding Barnstormer
Photobucket

Photobucket

A Barnstormer sign that you ride through.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The new Fantasyland bathroom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The new Fantasyland Train Station
Photobucket

Photobucket

This target is near the Train Station
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment