Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Report 3 - Epcot - January 2012

I got to Epcot at opening and headed to The Land to get a fastpass for Soarin'.

click the pictures to view larger
The Land

I rode Living With The Land and was the only person on the ride. There was nobody on my boat, on the two boats in front of me, or in the two boats behind me. It was really nice to be on there all alone.
Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land




At 9:55, it was time to ride Soarin'. I was put in row one but asked the CM if I could go in row three. He looked at me like I was crazy but he let me go to row three. I prefer row three because I don't like heights but row three doesn't bother me that much. I rode once in row two and I didn't like it so from that point on, I always ask for row three.
Soarin' Sign

I waited outside the Character Spot building for a little while to see if any characters would be out and Belle came out. I met her and took some pictures.
Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle Belle

I began to walk to World Showcase.
Signs Imagination Building World Showcase - Canada World Showcase - Canada World Showcase - Canada

I heard that some characters would be out between Canada and the UK, so I sat around waiting for them.
Characters Characters Perla Suzy and Perla Geppetto Goofy Foulfellow Foulfellow and Gideon Baloo and King Louie Rafiki Pluto Pluto Donald Duck Donald Duck Foulfellow Suzy and Perla Suzy and Perla King Louie Foulfellow and Gideon Foulfellow and Gideon Baloo Geppetto Geppetto

I went to the International Gateway to see Pooh and Tigger in their temporary location.
Sign Pooh Tigger Tigger

I took some pictures of Aurora in France.
Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora

I took a couple pictures of Belle.
Belle Belle

I took some pictures in Italy.
World Showcase - Italy Fountain World Showcase - Italy Spaceship Earth as seen from Italy Fountain Fountain

I want a bag of this pasta but I refuse to buy it because of the price.
Pasta

I had a pretzel in America.
Mickey Pretzel

I heard that some characters would be out in America, so I waited around for them. I would have had more pictures but somehow my camera got put on macro mode, I didn't notice until a while later, and a lot of my pictures came out blurry.
Characters are coming out Characters are coming out Tigger Max and Goofy Dale Brer Bear Chip and Dale Goofy Chip and Dale Max Max Max Max Max Pluto Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse Max and Goofy Max Chip and Dale Dale Brer Bear Brer Bear Brer Bear

I took a couple pictures of Snow White in Germany.
Snow White Snow White

I decided to walk back to Future World.
Characters in Flight over China World Showcase - Germany World Showcase - Germany Future World

I went inside Innoventions to do the Disney Visa Meet and Greet.
Innoventions Visa Meet and Greet Sign Minnie and Goofy

Belle was out again, so I got a few more pictures of her.
Belle Belle Belle

I walked through Mouse Gear, went and picked up my free photo, and left.
Mouse Gear Piggy Banks Spaceship Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment