Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Introduction

flynnrapunzel

I'm Lori and I live in Central Florida. I moved to Florida in January of 2004 and started going to Disney World in September of 2004 when I got my first seasonal pass. In 2005, I made the decision to upgrade to an annual pass and I've had one ever since.

Prior to 2004, I had only been to Disney World once when my family vacationed there in 1991.

Disney World is my favorite place to be. I'd rather be there than anywhere else. I try to get there at least a few times a month but I don't normally go in the summer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always so jealous when I see your photos on Flickr - "She's there AGAIN?!"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best part about living in Florida, going to Disney World. I love living close enough to go several times a month.

      Delete