Monday, April 16, 2012

Day Report 1 - Hollywood Studios - January 2012

I know that a lot of people like to write and read trip reports. Since I live so close to Disney, I only go for a day at a time. I thought I'd do my own type of trip reports, which I'm calling Day Reports.

Click on the pictures to view them larger.

I arrived at the park at opening, took a couple pictures and headed to Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
Christmas Tree Stage in front of the hat

I watched the first show of Voyage of the Little Mermaid from the front row.
Ariel Ariel

Ariel Ariel and Eric




I met Donald and Daisy.
Donald and Daisy Daisy

I watched the Citizens of Hollywood for a little while.
Dara Vamp, Shelby Mayer, and Paige Turner Ben Appetit

Dorma Nesmond and Officer William Club Paige Turner

I watched Beauty and the Beast.
Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast

I took a couple pictures of Phineas and Ferb. I decided not to meet them because the line was really long.
Phineas Ferb

I then decided to watch Lights, Motors, Action for the first time in years.
Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

Lights, Motors, Action! Lights, Motors, Action!

I decided to watch the parade. I went to one of my usual spots, which is normally empty. It was empty when I got there but it filled up quickly. I had people bumping into me during the entire parade.
Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Countdown to Fun Parade Mr. Potato Head

I watched the Citizens of Hollywood again.
Paige Turner Dara Vamp Officer Percival Peabody Dorma Nesmond Jack Diamond Paige Turner Officer William Club

I took the drawing class for the first time. I have no artistic ability at all but I thought my drawing came out ok.
Jiminy Cricket

On my way out of the park, I saw Jake standing in line to get an ice cream.
Jake waiting for an ice cream Jake's handler holds his ice cream for him

No comments:

Post a Comment