Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mickey's America Streetbeat

When Mickey's America Streetbeat was first announced as the Limited Time Magic event for this week, I admit, I was not looking forward to it because most of the Limited Time Magic offerings have not been good. I watched a video of it youtube and it looked pretty good so I decided that I had to go see it.

I was the first person on line for the first show at 12:30. I just lined up early because I knew exactly where I wanted to sit, so I wanted to make sure I got the spot and I did. The show was absolutely amazing and it's one of the best Limited Time Magic events that they've had. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy came out first to welcome us and they brought in their new friends, a group of amazing dancers. The dancers were great and had so much energy. I don't know how they did four shows in a row with a thirty minute break in between. It was also a lot of fun to see Mickey, Minnie, and Donald dancing while Goofy got to play the drums.

I hope they bring Mickey's America Streetbeat back again in the near future because I would love to see it again, even if I did watch it three times in one day.






















 



 



 



 



 

























 



 



 



 



 

 

  

 

  

 

  

 

  

 

  

  

   

  

   

  

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment