Friday, December 7, 2012

New Fantasyland Grand Opening

Yesterday, December 6, was the grand opening presentation for New Fantasyland. The presentation was amazing and it made me cry. I loved seeing Dumbo for the first time and I actually squealed when he came out and that's something I never do. I hope they bring him out more often. Belle and Beast were perfect and looked so good dancing on the castle stage.

I stood on the left side of the castle but I couldn't get too close. The entire area in front of the castle was for media and I saw some CM's going in there. Everybody else had to stand behind them. I'm short and I don't have a good zoom lens, so my pictures aren't the best.






























They had spots for media set up all over New Fantasyland.


I saw Jodi Benson filming outside Under The Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid.




Knight Donald and Jester Goofy were also out doing media.


No comments:

Post a Comment