Monday, December 3, 2012

Day Report 34 - Epcot - August 2012

I arrived at opening and headed straight to Living With The Land and walked right on.
Spaceship Earth The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land


I walked onto Journey into Imagination and then took some pictures of the jumping fountain.
Journey Into Imagination Jumping Fountain Jumping Fountain Jumping Fountain

I waited outside the Character Spot for a little while to see if any characters would be out and none came out so I headed to World Showcase.
World Showcase - Canada World Showcase - United Kingdom World Showcase - United Kingdom World Showcase - United Kingdom

I met Jane at the International Gateway. As I was standing there taking pictures of her, a lady came up to me and handed me her photopass card because she thought I was a photopass photographer. Right, because all photopass photographers wear Crocs, a purple shirt, and a backpack. ;)
Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter Jane Porter

I asked a CM if anybody else would be out and she told me she heard mention of somebody else coming out around noon but she didn't know who. I waited around for a little bit and Cruella came out. I met Cruella and stood there the entire time taking pictures of her. She ate that up, stopping all the time to comment on how I was still there. Then after she met everybody she insisted that we take another picture together so I could have a picture of her with her black side because the first picture was with her white side.
Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil Cruella De Vil

I sat on a bench for a little bit and got a message from the person I was meeting up with. I walked down to Germany to meet her and her son. We walked to America and chatted for a bit. Then we went our separate ways and I had a pretzel and a lemonade in America.
Mickey Pretzel

I walked to Italy and then back to America and went inside the American Adventure to cool off and charge my phone.
World Showcase - Italy World Showcase - Italy World Showcase - Italy

It was raining when I left the American Adventure. I stood under cover until it stopped and then I headed back to Future World and left.
Rain World Showcase - America World Showcase - Japan World Showcase - Morocco Hidden Mickey World Showcase - France World Showcase - France Mary Poppins Mary Poppins Mary Poppins Welcome to the United Kingdom Spaceship Earth Monorail

No comments:

Post a Comment