Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day Report 32 - Epcot - August 2012

I arrived at opening, headed to Living With The Land, and walked right on.
Spaceship Earth Monorail Stitch Fountain of Nations Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land Living With The Land


I walked onto Journey Into Imagination.
Journey into Imagination Journey into Imagination Jumping Fountain Jumping Fountain

I waited around to see if any characters would be out and Max came out.
Max Max Max Max Ferb Ferb Phineas Phineas and Ferb Phineas Max Max Max

I headed to World Showcase and met Goofy between Canada and the UK.
World Showcase - Canada World Showcase - Canada Goofy Goofy Goofy Goofy Goofy

I waited around the International Gateway for a little while to see if any characters would be out but none came out. I decided to go to America to look for characters and I took some pictures along the way.
Alice Alice World Showcase - United Kingdom Mary Poppins Mary Poppins Mary Poppins Mary Poppins World Showcase - France Belle and Beast Belle and Beast Sundial Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora World Showcase - Morocco Belle World Showcase - Morocco World Showcase - Morocco World Showcase - Japan

Some characters came out in America.
King Louie King Louie, Baloo, and Brer Bear Brer Bear and Goofy Brer Bear Mickey Mouse Winnie the Pooh Baloo King Louie Donald Duck Donald Duck Mickey Mouse Chip Chip and Dale Dale Baloo Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Chip and Dale Chip and Dale Brer Bear

I had a strawberry kaki-gori and took a picture of the storm that was coming.
Strawberry Kaki-Gori A storm is coming

I went to see if the characters would be out again and they were. They didn't stay out for long because it was going to rain but I did get to meet some of them.
Characters come out to play Characters come out to play Characters come out to play Chip, Dale, and Mickey Donald, Brer Bear, and King Louie Baloo and King Louie Chip and Dale Baloo and King Louie Baloo and King Louie

I sat inside the American Adventure for a while and charged my phone. While I was in there, it started raining. Once the rain had stopped, I made my way back to Future World so I could leave.
Spaceship Earth Monorail Spaceship Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment