Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Characters

I've been sitting here going through some of my older pictures trying to find something to use as my Facebook timeline picture. As I was looking through my pictures, they made me miss the days of random characters. I loved when I would walk into Magic Kingdom and see Clarabelle, Horace, Friar Tuck, Prince John, Foulfellow, Gideon, and others.
Clarabelle and Horace Foulfellow & Gideon CruellaSuzy and Perla Prince John Friar Tuck Rabbit



Another place I miss at Magic Kingdom is the Toontown teardrop, where random characters would appear.  I just wish I would have visited it more often and had pictures of myself with the characters. I also wish they'd find a new spot at Magic Kingdom to continue it.
Launchpad McQuack Wendell Stromboli Prince John Terk Friar Tuck

I also enjoyed when random characters would appear around the hat at Hollywood Studios.
Robin Hood Characters Chicken Little and Abby Chip, Dale, and Clarice Belle Tweedle Dee and White Rabbit Mary and Bert Mulan Evil Queen

I know there are still places to meet random characters but I really do miss these. It would be so nice if WDW would start adding more random characters into the mix. I used to love walking into the parks never knowing who I was going to see. Now, I know who's out and where they are in every park, except for the few random character spots that are left.

No comments:

Post a Comment